Thursday, August 30, 2012

Soft baby blocks & wreath

A while ago I was learning how to sew a straight line and came upon this very easy tutorial  from London Mummy on how to make a soft baby cube/block. You need to click on each image for step-by-step instructions.

Sew can do also have a great tutorial. Love the L-O-V-E sign language blocks.

L-O-V-E blocks by Sew can do


Below are the two blocks that I made. They are ultra-soft.

photo by petite brooklyn mom


Photo by petite brooklyn mom



I also made the following wreath from some yards and felt that I had lying around the house following  Danielle Burkleo's tutorial. I was in a wreath frenzy since it was around Christmas time. I made wreaths for all the doors in my apartment for all seasons. This one I will put on my bedroom/nursery.  


photo by petite brooklyn mom

No comments:

Post a Comment