Monday, August 27, 2012

Burp Cloth

First thing that I made were burp cloths. I found out through endless internet research and browsing through Toys R' Us and Buy Buy Baby that they are cheaply made, not that pretty or way too expensive for something that my baby will burp into. I saw burp cloths on Etsy that looked like the ones below sell for $5 each. Way too expensive. So I purchased a yard ($4/yard) of fabrics from Joann's and some pre-folded cloth diapers ($12 for 10) and turned them all into beautiful burp cloths. Now you can just use the cloth diapers as burp cloths, but why not make them adorable at the same time. 

Here is the tutorial website that I made the burp cloths from Petite Lemon.


Photo by petite brooklyn mom

Photo by petite brooklyn mom



Photo by petite brooklyn mom

(Blue cloth diaper with both sides unfolded so that it can be used as a pad.) 

Other uses for these would be: diapering, nursing, pads for changing table/crib/bed/lap, cleaning up baby mess, household dusting, and car washing/waxing.



No comments:

Post a Comment