Tuesday, September 4, 2012

27 weeks of pregnancy...

   
 


Hello...week 27th!

Actually, it got off to a very busy start on Sunday!

Fruit size comparison: My little baby is now supposedly the size of an rutabaga.

Baby weight:  Around 1.5 - 2.5 lb. 

Mommy weight: 102 lb. 

Baby Development: Eyes are forming and it is practicing blinking them.  Able to notice light and move around if I put a flashlight towards my belly.  Eyebrows and eyelashes should also be forming.

What I'm happy about this week:  Result from my glucose tolerance test came back normal. No further testing required. YAY! Orange flavored drink actually tasted good.

Sleep: Really great. Sleeping through the night for 5.5-6 hours. 

Emotion this week: Happy and heavy. Baby likes to sleep with its back and butt on my tummy. But with a little gentle assistance from me it moved, relieving pressure. 

Craving: No food craving. Been watching a lot of sports. From tennis to football. 


Note: Baby status based on The bump.


No comments:

Post a Comment