Monday, September 17, 2012

Mobile, mobile, mobile...

Reasons to have a nursery: decorate, decorate, decorate. Today I did a sign and now I'm thinking mobile. Actually, been on my mind since January when I was planning my friend's baby shower and came upon this beautiful mobile on Etsy.

Photo from Maisie Moo etsy shop 
Looks simple enough. And I have leftover elephant favors from the baby shower so it should be as easy as 1-2-3.

Of course, during my search I found some other wonderful easy DIY mobiles. Which one is your favorite?

Photo from pinterest

Photo from chic & cheap nursery
Photo from sew she sews
Photo from run with scissors
Can be made ultra cheap if you get some free paint swatches from  paint store, free twine from Ikea and free twig from the neighborhood tree/park. 
Photo from gus and lula
Photo from made by joel
Photo from sculpted light

Photo from pour mes jolis momes




Photo from bell bloom design etsy shop




I love them all. I might end up making more than one mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment