Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 28- Start of the Third Trimester!


Fruit size comparison: eggplant

Baby weight: 1.5-2.2 lb

Mommy weight: 104 lb

What's up with baby this week:  Baby's lung are maturing. Developing more fat. Has its own regular intervals for sleeping and being awake. Can recognize mommy's voice. Baby T. loves daddy's deep manly voice. 


Maternity Clothes: Shorts,Dress,Tank tops. 

Sleep: Five and half to six hours of sleep daily. Once I get up for the bathroom at around 5:30, I am up for the day.

Breathing: Difficulty breathing when sitting in the car, sitting back on sofa, lying flat on my back or on the right side of my body.    

Best moment this week: Going on our first ride at Janes's carousel in Brooklyn Bridge Park.  

Miss Anything: Nope. I can't remember what life was like before I was pregnant. Ok. More sleep might be nice.

Movement: Really active in the last few days. Can feel more movement, but the kicks are not hard as before. That will change soon I'm sure.  

Cravings: No specific cravings, just think about food a lot.  Marathon of football games yesterday. I watched it from 2pm until 11:30 pm. Crazy! Next up...basketball. I actually like hearing the sounds of the broadcasters and the spectators. 

Labor Signs: None. Thank goodness because it's just way too early for that!

Mood: Happy and energetic most of the time. All that energy goes into making things for the baby and updating the blog. 

Looking forward to: Seeing elbow,hands,legs when it moves around in my belly. Freaky, but very excited about that. 

Note: Baby status based on The bump.


No comments:

Post a Comment