Friday, October 26, 2012

not so happy Friday after all...

It was happy until 2:30 pm. As everyone who knows me knows by now what makes me not happy during my pregnancy: CONSTIPATION AND HEMORRHOID! AAAAAARGH! I'm not one to curse, but come on! Give me a break!

What makes it worst is I'm supposed to meet with some friends that I haven't seen for a while for dinner. I doubt I will make it. Sitting on the subway with constipation and hemorrhoid is not fun. Sitting on the subway for 1 1/2 hour is torture. 

So you're wondering why am I writing this post while in extreme pain? BECAUSE I can't sit down, and I have an  ice pack on my labia because that is also swollen from all the pushing! Writing also helps me to vent and deal with the pain. 

I've called almost everyone that I know (that don't mind me rambling on about poop). Talked to the baby and the dog about it. My only other channel is this blog. So thanks for listening. 

I hope you have a nice calm weekend. For those of you in the East Coast of the USA please keep safe from hurricane Sandy!


No comments:

Post a Comment