Friday, October 12, 2012

32 weeks


Happy Early Halloween!
Baby fruit size comparison: squash

Baby weight: 2.5-3.8 lb.

Mommy weight: 110 lb.

Mommy weight gain so far: 24 lb.

What's up with baby this week: Continue to get chubbier in order to survive outside the womb. 

Maternity Clothes: Nursing bras and tights (Target maternity). Sneakers. No more flip flops. boo.

Sleep: Hungry all the time. Sleeps max of 6 hours. Nap twice a day (min of 2 hours). I don't know if that's consider napping!

Breathing: Getting better. Able to lie on my back for short duration of time without feeling shortness of breath. 

Worst moment this week: Stretch marks are actually under my big belly. I just didn't noticed them before because well, they're under my belly. LOL

Movement: Lots of hiccups lasting 2-3 mins. More noticeable profile of the baby in the tummy. Most of the time it's the back against my belly. And sometimes I feel like it might be the leg or arm. 

CravingsAnything that is saucy. 

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks...Braxton hicks...Braxton hicks! Several times during the day. When I sit down, when I'm walking too much. When I'm doing nothing. Lots of practice for labor.

Mood: Anxious. Tired. 

Looking forward to: Ultrasound next Friday when they do measurements again to make sure he is growing the way he should. The way he's moving around. It seems like it. 

Note: Baby status based on The bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment