Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I am sick on Mother's day. Nothing major. Just a runny nose and lots of coughing. Still, I want to feel well to hug and kiss Chase on this special day. It is my first Mother's day after all. But then I realized there are so many more Mother's days to come. And I look forward to when he makes me his first Mother's day card. I look forward to him saying to me while I lie in bed, "Happy Mother's day, mom. I love you". Although I'm sick I'm so happy that he is well on his first Mother's day. 

Happy Mother's day to my mom for all that you do. Happy Mother's day to all my mommy and mommy-to-be friends. Motherhood is a great journey and one that's worth traveling through. 

Here are two great videos that I want to share with you on this special day. 


This video makes me cry every time I see it. So touching. Love that it's from a child's perspective.
I guess we all copy our son or daughter! :)


This will be me and Chase one day :) I don't even have a smart phone. I use my phone as well...a PHONE. 

Mothers do amazing things every day that go unnoticed. Notice her today with some loving. 

THANKS MOM!




P.S: As I was writing this post Mr. T woke up. Asked me what I wanted to drink. Went to the kitchen. Came back with a cup that he presented very close to my face (I'm oblivious to certain things sometimes and he knows it). My hubby got me a Mother's day cup with pictures of Chase on it. How sweet is that?! Made my day. I'm all better now. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a thoughtful gift from the husband! I hope you had a memorable first Mom's Day, although you weren't feeling that well!

    ReplyDelete