Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day wreath

Well, Christmas is now officially over. Time to take down my Christmas wreath.

Yes, I know tomorrow is February. I still have my 3-foot tall Christmas tree up. Maybe I will turn it into a Valentine's Day tree.

Anyway, my red door look so plain now without my wreath.

But hey! Valentine's around the corner. I don't particularly like celebrating Valentine's Day because it's mainly commercial. Shouldn't you love your family and friends every day?!  But I do love the decorations everywhere. Makes me feel all happy and loved. Like Macy's REALLY LOVE me :)

Ok...I'll cut to the point. I haven't been able to sit down and "talk" for a while since Chase was born. Give me a break :)

Back to my story. So I want to make a Valentine's Day wreath, but I don't have any plain wreath to start with. Not to mention I already have three wreaths in my apartment. So instead of buying some more  to clutter my apartment I decided to just recycle the Christmas wreath.

Before:  Christmas Wreath

After: Valentine's Day Wreath

Funky wreath. Simple. Love.

Do not ask me what happened to the two heads. I found the "je t'aime" boy and girl at eat drink chic.   You can imagine your face and your significant other there. The bunting I created using Silhouette Cameo.

Happy Thursday. 

1 comment:

  1. This is what you do while I'm at work? :p

    Mr T

    ReplyDelete