Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY  FAMILY AND FRIENDS  !

2012 has come and gone. Cheers to 2013

TOP 10 things I remember most about 2012:

10. Finding out I was pregnant in March. 

9. Watching my stomach grew into a huge watermelon. 

8. Feeling like I've been constipated my whole life. Realizing how wonderful it feels to actually have soft stool when I finally delivered Chase in November. 

7. The truckload of poop that can come out of a newborn!

6. The relentless crying at night that seems like it would never stop. Whoever coined the phrase, "Sleep like a baby" apparently did not have kids.

5. Feeling Chase kicking my stomach and wondering what part of his body is causing that bulge in my tummy.

4. Mr. T always being there to take care of me when I was pregnant and Chase when I need to get some zzz's. 

3. Seeing Chase's adorable feet and hands on the sonogram for the first time.

2. The first big toothless smile that says, "You know I'm worth all that pain for 9+ months!"

1. The birth of Chase after almost two hours of pushing. 




May your 2013 be filled with love, happiness and wonderful things! And may ours be a little bit quieter, especially at night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment