Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stamping away.

My friend Jean from Stampin - Scrapper shared with me her stamping passion and some of her stamps over the weekend. She's wonderful at what she does. I LOVE her shabby chic style.

Jean gave me tons of stamps and inks to make room for new ones. Thanks Jean! Once I got home I went straight to stamping these two cards for Mr. T and my friend whose birthday is on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Lora!

Father's Day card

Birthday card


The cards are very basic, but I like the clean look. The  "Happy Birthday" card didn't have the lace originally because it was done at 3 in the morning.  I was very tempted to find some, but I don't think Mr. T and Chase would appreciate me rummaging through the closet at that time. I also don't have all the tools (Die-cut machine, embossing powder, heat gun) needed to bring my cards to the next level. MAYBE I'll get them for Christmas (hint hint MR. T).

I hope you enjoyed the cards. Check out Jean Martin on Stampin-Scrapper and Pinterest for inspirations for your next card.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment